Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I love this couple

Seriously. (want proof? I woke up and drove back from AL in time for the wedding. AND I DVR'd the SC-Clemsux game and didn't watch it until AFTER several hours of celebrating their wedding).
Anna and Walter rock. Which makes my comments a little different than the usual post. You can read the story of Anna and Walter in this JFP artilce. I'm also happy to say I was there, I seen it with my own 2 eyes. And it was just that special of a wedding. Perhaps my favorite touches:
1. Carolina played the music on an old piano. A piano with a few missing keys. Which meant that she had to give up on some of the songs. Which was actually pretty awesome, and a nice relaxing way to start things off.
2. The happy couple left to Snoopy music. (full details in the article). How cool is that?!?
3. Anna and Walter were bailing on several Monday-night Soup Nights prior to their wedding. I was beginning to wonder if they no longer liked us, but then I found out they were taking dance lessons. Their first dance was adorable. (And if you're wondering, Anna's the one with a touch of soul)
4. Cupcakes. I like em enough, but the BF was happy for days, enjoying the red velvet cupcakes he sneaked out of there.
5. There were lots of other awesome details (especially the owl theme which was cool). But I'll leave you to read the article.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say...you'd mentioned earlier that you had a blog and I was wondering where the heck it was!!!

    At long last I have found it...

    This is awesome.

    I'm glad you liked our wedding and had a good time. It means a lot!

    p.s. there would have to be a good reason for us to skip Monday night food fest.

    ReplyDelete