Thursday, December 31, 2009

NYE

I get really excited about sharing things I'm passionate about with others. Bad weddings, for example. I find that when weddings come up in conversation, I want to talk about the bad ones I read about, and if this conversation happens at my house, inevitably I'll pull out the most recent MS Mag Wedding Registry. Which I always find fun. But the BF? (and for that matter, all other men around) He doesn't get it.
I say this b/c I've been asked to bring my copy of the new Mag tonight to the NYE celebration. And since I haven't yet mailed off the 2 extra copies for friends, that means I could bring THREE copies. Which isn't enough for everyone, but we could have a pretty awesome dinning room full of crazy women reading about women made insane by their weddings. Trying to figure out if this is the beginning of an awesome "twenty-dime" or not. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment